Yes, I’m busy! Yes, I don’t have that sharpness and wittiness to answer such questions yet I don’t let any chance go of jumping the bandwagon in order to make my voice heard in the ‘herd’. Special mention of @nks for tagging me!
1. My uncle once: (US returned uncle) kissed me (on cheek) in the Saddar Bazar (just because I had cracked a joke or something and he was having a laughing fit). I was 13. Yet it was so darn embarrassing! That dude suffers from bi-polar or something so can’t blame him much anyway.
2. Never in my life: Have I entered the cockpit of a plane. Keeping the current security concerns in view I doubt that will ever happen. My brother was lucky enough to have flown in the cockpit of C-130.
3. When I was five: I was an idiot. If they had taken my IQ test I bet… I would have scored way below the normal.
4. High School was: The only best time in my educational career. I wish I was as wild as my other class fellows were. Well not as wild as one of the girls who had crawled up the top of a teacher’s car and had dented it!
5. I will never forget: The way I was dealt by ‘someone’. Oh well, that was totally cold and inexplicable.
6. I once met: A woman in militia. We gave her a ride. Later on it dawned upon me that she was not just a lady constable but a full time whore too.
7. There’s this girl I know who: is as hot as Mexican chilies sauce. Don’t get me wrong! I’m talking about her anger.
8. Once, at a bar: Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere else. Never been to bars 😉
9. By noon, I’m usually: My other self. The active one!
10. Last night: Has gone. Let’s see what lies ahead.
11. If only I had: An electrifying creativity. I bet I would have had two published books to my name now.
12. Next time I go to the Temple: The best thing about being woman is that I’m not expected to go to any worship place (Mosque etc.)… Yes, I am just too darn lazy and can’t pray in front of the whole world except of course when I’m in Mecca or Medina.
13. Rakhi Sawant: Is a degree better than Meera. And I can’t forget when she said, jo bhaqwaan nahi deita hai, woh doctor de daita hai. She said that in respect of cosmetic surgery!
14. What worries me most: Is the suffering of people in any form.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: A window covered with a curtain.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: A study table.
17. You know I’m lying when: I don’t want to break someone’s heart.
18. What I miss most about the nineties: Pop music. Geetar 93, Summer vacations. Friends, children’s magazines. Best PTV plays etc.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Wish I had read Shakespeare (in detail). Maybe Helena (from All is Well That Ends Well)
20. By this time next year: I’ll be much better. Hopefully!
21. A better name for me would be: Umm… I love my name! But title could be the ‘Queen of Procrastination’.
22. I have a hard time understanding: Certain relationship conundrums as well as Math problems.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: I’ll try to do all that I couldn’t do earlier.
24. You know I like you if: I’m ready to sacrifice and hell protective. I think I’ll be that in love but anyway…
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: I tell you I’d be so hell nervous that I’d forget to thank anyone specifically. Will receive the award with sweaty hands and try to get off the stage and spotlight as soon as possible. My little note of speech would never see the light of the day. I know I’m such a dolt that is why I don’t see myself winning any awards 😀
26. Sachin Tendulkar, Mozart, Sonia Gandhi & Ronaldo: No hero. No inspiration. I’m trying to understand myself these days!
27. Take my advice, never: Tell anyone you love or you’ll start missing that person. Gosh! Did I shamelessly lift part of J. D. Salinger’s line?
28. My ideal breakfast is: Plain water & banana.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: Jab Tak Samosay Main Aaloo Rahay Gaa — Mr. and Mrs. Khiladi
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: On the contrary, I’d suggest don’t visit it. It is hell boring place.
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: Tulips and Netherlands.
32. Why won’t people: Mind their own business!
33. If you spend the night at my house: Why would you spend the night at my place in the first place?
34. I’d stop my wedding for: I’d never stop it for anything. Good things don’t happen every day! 😉
35. The world could do without: Love if we all were robots.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: To watch the bull crap of Zaid Hamid!
37. My favorite blonde is: James Blonde! Oh sorry! He was Bond, James Bond! 😛
38: Paper clips are more useful than: Anything. At least they keep things ‘together’…
39. If I do anything well, it’s: Not me! It’s just God’s making me do it or so I believe!
40. And by the way: I multi-tasked successfully so that tagged post didn’t waste my time as such!