I would never understand
I would never understand:
1) Why people burn the garbage or leaves? Do they know it chokes, causes disease and asthma attacks? 😡
2) Why I see movies mostly for the heck of it? There are only a few of them that truly keep me hooked but mostly I watch them while other stories are running in my mind. I have noticed watching movie is a really good distraction though. 🙄
3) Why don’t I buy music anymore? I am supporting piracy indirectly by getting free music from the net and the irony is that I don’t feel like committing a sin or something. 😈
4) What’s being cool? I don’t understand this maybe because I am not one. 8)
5) Why I can’t keep up with the fast paced technological advancement. Like when I had finally settled down with DVD I started reading reports about the introduction of the BD format (Blu Ray Disc) in the market. It is on its way to replace DVD. So does this mean my 300 plus CD and DVD collection would be totally obsolete and useless in the next 5-7 years? Thankfully, I don’t buy them anymore. Will the makers introduce CD/DVD/BD combo players? Should I even worry about such a trivial thing?