On the (informal) request of my friends I have answered the 22 questions. I bet this must be my 30th tagged post 😀
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
[The pale-skinned dog would start] licking her. The White Tiger by Arvinda Adiga
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Promo of the movie ‘Wanted’
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Someone pulled the door of another room.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 2 hours ago. I was just catching some fresh air.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
What everyone usually wears! 😉
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, I did. It was sort of nightmare and I woke up instantly.
11. When did you last laugh?
A while ago. I saw a sweet baby! :-*
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Basically the walls have just paint on it. Really there is nothing fancy or worth mentioning 🙂
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Define weirdness first. If it has a broad definition then it should cover me as well.
14. Last movie you saw?
Fox – I couldn’t watch the full movie due to time constraint.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
I’ll buy myself a nice package for a holiday in some picturesque location of the world.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
Is it must to know me?! 😛
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I’d like to make Pakistan a welfare state in a true sense. Basic necessities for all!
18. Do you like to dance?
I pretty much like to but I can’t. So I never try it.
19. George bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
His presidency is history but he left no stone unturned of screwing up people’s lives in as many as three continents.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ayesha junior 😀
21. [Same question for a boy]
Jibz [You know… short and cool nick for Jibran]
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I need 1000 nights to think over it. My time starts now! 🙄