I’ve Been Tagged! (13)
May 3, 2009
Written for (You’ve Been Tagged)
Tag 13: 8 Don’ts
In my view here are the 8 simple don’ts in life:
- Don’t argue with an old person. You know well that you can’t change their point of view about certain issue so don’t burn your blood. Don’t upset them. Just chill and try to ignore the situation.
- Don’t lend your books to a person who can’t take care of them.
- Don’t lie to your best friend. Whoever that person is.
- Don’t indulge in lengthy cyber fights on different forums because believe me it is of no use… just a sheer time waste.
- Don’t build your future on the ashes of someone else’s dreams. Competition should always be fair and positive.
- Don’t offend someone close to you. If you do, make up as soon as possible because you never know you may see that person again or not. Life’s never in our control.
- Don’t be extremist. It sucks being on either of the extremes.
- Don’t regret. There is no use of it. Yes, learning from your mistakes is good. But then someone said why learn from your mistakes, learn from others mistakes.