6 Quirky Factoids About Me
I have been away from blogging. One of the reasons is that don’t know why it takes frick’in too long to download wordpress. Anyway, in the mean time two fellow bloggers tagged me. I’d write on that topic later but right now I’d like to write about 6 strange facts about me. I visited Exquisite’s blog today and she had given an open invitation to her readers to write about it. I thought not to waste this chance. So here it goes but first the rules:
The Rules are: [copied and pasted!]
~ Link to the Blogger who tagged you.
~ In your blog, post The Rules and…
~ Six quirky but unspectacular factoids about yourself
~ Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
~ Go to each person’s blog, and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I think my regular readers already know that I am a hoarder. My friend used to make fun of me that I don’t throw away the useless receipts even. Now that is not true at all but yes, I tend to keep things secure and safe. Then a year or so later when I clean the drawers and cupboards I simply discard them.
2. Okay one of the strangest habits I have and that fairly irritates my siblings that I never leave a message when they can’t take the calls. I NEVER record the message and if the call goes in to voice mail I simply switch off the phone. I have no explanation as to why I do that 🙂
3. I can’t cry in front of people. Many people (close to me) have never seen me crying after I have grown up. So when I cry in front of someone means that I am under immense stress. But that rarely happens… I mean people watching me cry.
4. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing. I have never danced. I can’t dance. Because I know I can’t and there is no use of making fun of myself. Well that is bizarre but I don’t dance on weddings either BUT I enjoying watching it a lot.
5. I never get close to pressure cooker. I am scared to death when it whistles and all the more when it whistles crazily and wildly. Given two cooker explosions in our kitchen I think my fear is justified 😛
6. I don’t like hugging just anyone. Like if I hug some woman/girl (I am not emotionally attached with) that would be very fake and formal. There are only few I like to hug and then I literally throw myself on them 😀
That is it from me! I’d like to tag my usual friends (I am not tagging Sarah but you are most welcome to drop in a comment, your usual one-liner):